General Conditions of Sale
Art.1 – General Provisions
1. The user navigating in this area accesses portodimola.it, accessible via the url: www.portodimola.it. Browsing and transmitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the site itself indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree no. 206/05 modified by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Company: PORTO DI MOLA
Location: SS 430 Km 16,200 81040, Rocca D’Evandro (CE), Italy
VAT number: IT02845920616
Registered in the REA, number: CE – 199835
3. Before accessing the products supplied by the site, the user is required to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale whose terms portodimola.it reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on portodimola.it and do not, however, govern the supply of services or the sale of products by individuals. other than the seller who are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the products purchased and the related shipping and delivery costs, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after checking the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “Buy Now” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment.
Art. 4 – Registered users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide his / her personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. The confirmation will in any case release portodimola.it from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform portodimola.it of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
3. If the user then communicates incorrect or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, portodimola.it will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the related amnesty shortcomings.
4. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, portodimola.it will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user’s access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
5. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 – Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before confirming the order.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this